|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Certification:||ISO BV SGS CE ASME|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing for each tank|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets one month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Q345R||Capacity:||3000 Liter|
|Pressure:||>1.6 Mpa||Operating Temperature:||100 Degree|
|Orientation:||Vertical||Color:||As Customer's Required|
|Package:||Standard Plywood Packing|
1. Company Profile
Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory was founded in 1982, and specializes in designing and manufacturing all kinds of pressure vessels. We have a high profile in the industry. And in 1998, we registered the brand of “Shen Jiang”. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electronic, automotive, power generation, mining, pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to the cooperation with you in the increasingly powerful of our company.
2. Carbon steel compressed air storage tank Introduction:
1. Types: storage tank, air storage tank, liquid storage tank, vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank, carbon steel storage tank,low-alloy steel storage tank, stainless steel storage tank and so on.
2. Materials: carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals:
3. Pressure: low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. Temperature: low-temperature , medium-temperature and high-temperature.
5. Medium: not only non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium ,Water, air, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen
6. Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum length:60m;maximum weight:600tons
7. Applicable Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery, food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, and so on.
3. The important of Carbon steel compressed air storage tank in air compressor system ?
Carbon steel compressed air storage tank is an integral and important part of any compressed air system. Typically a receiver tank is sized at 6-10 times the flow rate of the system. So, if a compressor has a rating of 25 cfm at 100 psi, the receiver tank should be 150 cubic feet, minimum. In a compressed air system, a receiver tank provides the following benefits:
Much like a water reservoir provides water during times of drought and stores water during the wet times, an air receiver tank compensates for peak demand and helps balance the supply of the compressor with the demand of the system.
Receiver tanks are required by law to have a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge. The relief valve should be set to 10% higher than the working pressure of the system.
It is also important to install either a manual or automatic drain on the receiver tank to remove water from the system.
4. The basic requirements for the selection of gas tanks
|1, the size of the volume of the gas tank should be air compressor displacement (gas production capacity) between 10% to 20% to choose, 15% moderate. When the gas is large or large fluctuations in the use of gas conditions, the volume of the tank should be appropriate to 20%; for less gas consumption, and little fluctuating conditions, can be less than 15% ; But not less than 10%.|
|2, in supporting the installation of compressed air system, the gas tank is generally installed in the air compressor after the cooler. This will prevent the accumulation of oil and liquid water in the tank, reduce the safety hazard and improve the work of other equipment of the gas source; so that the lower the temperature of the air entering the storage tank can also reduce the volume of the body.|
|3, in the matching installation equipment, the vast majority of occasions, the installation of gas tanks are installed in the freeze dryer before the use of gas tank with the cooling water and pressure regulator, so that the load can be reduced dryer, air pressure is relatively stable , Which is very beneficial to the operation and use of the dryer.|
|4, in supporting the installation of equipment, the main channel filter are installed in the gas tank after. This will allow the tank to cool down and cool down and remove the compressed air more water, oil and gas, dust and other dirt, and then enter the air filter, so that its operation and service life is very favorable.|
1.Energy storage (for emergency needs) 2.Stable pressure 3.Ease pulse impact on gas equipment 4.To precipitate water, grease & dust in the air 5.Improve the continuity and stability of the equipment for the gas output 6.Reduce the frequent start of the compressor, extend its life
6. Production process
1. Lofting, marking-off & cutting.
2. Manufacturing & welding
a. Make holes
b. Crimping plate
f. Circumferential welding
3. Surface treatment
a.For Carbon Steel (1)Sand blasting (2)Primer (for 2 times) (3)Finishing coat
b.For Stainless steel (1)Sand blasting OR (2) Polishing
Contact Person: Lisa Lee