|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing for each tank|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets one month|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Q345R||Capacity:||2500 Liter|
|Pressure:||0.8Mpa||Design Temperature:||100 Degree|
|Package:||Export Standard Packaging||Test Pressure:||1.0 Mpa|
|Design Pressure:||0.84 Mpa|
SGS Tested 2.5m3 0.8Mpa pressure vessel tank air receiver tank for petrochemical industry
1. The type of air receiver tank :: storage tank, air storage tank, liquid storage tank, vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank, carbon steel storage tank,low-alloy steel storage tank, stainless steel storage tank and so on.
2. The materials of air receiver tank : carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals: titanium, nickel, copper, aluminum, molybdenum, zinc, cobalt etc and their alloy materials.
3. The Pressure of air receiver tank : low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. The Temperature of air receiver tank : low-temperature , medium-temperature and high-temperature
5. The Medium of air receiver tank : not only non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium ,example:Water, air, oxygen, nitrogen oxide, , hydrogen, helium and argon.
6. The Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum length:60m;maximum weight:600tons
7. The Applicable of air receiver tank : Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery, food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, marine, dye, new power equipment and so on.
2. Company Advantages
|1.||free artwork service for confirmation before production|
|2.||OEM/ODM Service offered.|
|3.||Low MOQ 1 piece sample order accepted|
|4.||25 years manufacturing experience,good quality assurance.|
|5.||ASME certificate approved, high quality.|
|6.||Factory supply directly will help you save much money.|
|7.||Fast delivery as we always have 6000 pieces in stock.|
3. Our production process
1. Lofting, marking-off & cutting.
2. Manufacturing & welding
a. Make holes
b. Crimping plate
f. Circumferential welding
3. Surface treatment
a. For Carbon Steel (1)Sand blasting (2)Primer (for 2 times) (3)Finishing coat
b. For Stainless steel (1)Sand blasting OR (2) Polishing
Contact Person: Lisa Lee