|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Certification:||ISO BV SGS CE ASME|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing for each tank|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets one month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Volume:||2000 Liter|
|Pressure:||2.5 Mpa||Operating Temperature:||110 Degree|
2.0-2.5 ASME pressure vessel Horizontal stainless steel storage tank with DN80 Flange connector
1. Company Profile
Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory was founded in 1982, and specializes in designing and manufacturing all kinds of pressure vessels. We have a high profile in the industry. And in 1998, we registered the brand of “Shen Jiang”. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electronic, automotive, power generation, mining, pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to the cooperation with you in the increasingly powerful of our company.
2. Compressed air storage tank Introduction:
1. Types: storage tank, air storage tank, liquid storage tank, vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank, carbon steel storage tank,low-alloy steel storage tank, stainless steel storage tank and so on.
2. Materials: carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals:
3. Pressure: low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. Temperature: low-temperature , medium-temperature and high-temperature.
5. Medium: not only non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium ,Water, air, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen
6. Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum length:60m;maximum weight:600tons
7. Applicable Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery, food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, and so on.
3. The important compressed air storage tank in air compressor system ?
Air buffer storage tank is an integral and important part of any compressed air system. Typically a receiver tank is sized at 6-10 times the flow rate of the system. So, if a compressor has a rating of 25 cfm at 100 psi, the receiver tank should be 150 cubic feet, minimum. In a compressed air system, a receiver tank provides the following benefits:
Much like a water reservoir provides water during times of drought and stores water during the wet times, an air receiver tank compensates for peak demand and helps balance the supply of the compressor with the demand of the system.
Receiver tanks are required by law to have a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge. The relief valve should be set to 10% higher than the working pressure of the system.
It is also important to install either a manual or automatic drain on the receiver tank to remove water from the system.
4. Product Specifications
Volume : 2000 liter
Material :Stainless steel
Tank Diameter :1000mm
Presure : 2.5 Mpa
5. Product advantages
|1. Design||Free design according customer's requirement|
|2. Finished||With in house Blast Cleaning and Paint Spray facilities, Internal and External finishes to specific BS/EN/ISO standards are common practice. Galvanization, Epoxy Resin, DWI approved paint, and other finishes at your request.|
|3. Testing||Materials, Processes, and Final Products are tested in a variety of ways, including: X-Ray, Tensile Tests, Hardness Tests, Dye Penetration, Hydrostatic, Radiographic etc.|
|4. Document||Full Certification can be supplied: – Certificates of Conformity, Hydraulic tests, weld procedures, weld tests, material certificates, pressure gauges, relief valves etc. upon your request.|
6. Our Advantages
1. 30 years manufacturing experience for high quality
2. A strong R & D team, 70 senior engineers can quickly offer drawing according to your requirements.
3.18 years famous brand, the world famous enterprises are looking for our air storage tank
4. AMSE, CE certificate has been adopted
5. 100 % quality inspection before shipping .more than 40 inspectors
6. Manufactured using high quality carbon steel.
7. Our customer :
BAOSTEEL, TOSHIBA, CONCH, SPC, DAS AUTO, CHINA SHENHUA, HONGTA GROUP, FOXCONN,
BMW, CSIC, WALT DISNEY, BOSCH, ANSTEEL, SINOMA, etc.
Contact Person: Lisa Lee