|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Certification:||ISO BV SGS CE ASME|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing for each tank|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after received payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 sets one month|
|Pressure:||189psi||Operating Temperature:||100 Degree|
air compressor vertical tank,
air compressor surge tank
1. Company Profile
Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory was founded in 1982, and specializes in designing and manufacturing all kinds of pressure vessels. We have a high profile in the industry. And in 1998, we registered the brand of “Shen Jiang”. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electronic, automotive, power generation, mining, pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to the cooperation with you in the increasingly powerful of our company.
2. Air receiver tank Introduction:
1. Types: storage tank, air storage tank, liquid storage tank, vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank, carbon steel storage tank,low-alloy steel storage tank, stainless steel storage tank and so on.
2. Materials: carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals:
3. Pressure: low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. Temperature: low-temperature , medium-temperature and high-temperature.
5. Medium: not only non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium ,Water, air, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen
6. Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum length:60m;maximum weight:600tons
7. Applicable Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery, food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, and so on.
3. The important of air receiver tank in air compressor system ?
Air buffer storage tank is an integral and important part of any compressed air system. Typically a receiver tank is sized at 6-10 times the flow rate of the system. So, if a compressor has a rating of 25 cfm at 100 psi, the receiver tank should be 150 cubic feet, minimum. In a compressed air system, a receiver tank provides the following benefits:
Much like a water reservoir provides water during times of drought and stores water during the wet times, an air receiver tank compensates for peak demand and helps balance the supply of the compressor with the demand of the system.
Receiver tanks are required by law to have a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge. The relief valve should be set to 10% higher than the working pressure of the system.
It is also important to install either a manual or automatic drain on the receiver tank to remove water from the system.
|Volume||1584gallon||Drain Valve Connector||R3/4"|
|Temperature||100℃||Reference volume for compressor (m3/min)||48-60|
1. Energy storage (for emergency needs) 2. Stable pressure 3. Ease pulse impact on gas equipment 4. To precipitate water, grease & dust in the air 5. Improve the continuity and stability of the equipment for the gas output 6. Reduce the frequent start of the compressor, extend its life
6. Production Process
1. Lofting, marking-off & cutting. 2. Manufacturing & welding a. Make holes b. Crimping plate c. Spheronization d. Welding e. Install f. Circumferential welding 3. Surface treatment a. For Carbon Steel (1) Sand blasting (2) Primer (for 2 times) (3) Finishing coat b. For Stainless steel (1) Sand blasting OR (2) Polishing
Contact Person: Lisa Lee